List of active policies
Last updated 11/July/2019
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which is enforceable from 25 May 2018, provides new rights to individuals and requires organisations to provide information about their processing in a clear and transparent way.
This Privacy Statement applies to personal data collected by Cobblestone Learning and processed at our offices and under contract at the sites of service providers appointed by us.
Cobblestone Learning, as a Data Controller, is committed to protecting the privacy of our clients and subscribers.
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the site users, the website and website owners. Furthermore, the way this website processes, stores and protects your data and information is also detailed within this policy.
How we collect your personal data
We collect personal data in the following ways:
- When you self-register on www.mycoursedock.com and enter your name and email address and additional optional information.
- When your organisation provides your email address and name to us for registration on a training course or for access to a training portal.
Your rights regarding your personal data
You have a number of rights under data protection law, which have been strengthened under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Access: You have the right to access the personal data we may hold about you and the purposes for which we are using it. We may ask for proof of your identity. On receipt of such a request we will endeavour to respond to you as soon as possible, at most within one calendar month.
- Rectification: You have the right to request that we amend any personal data which is incorrect or requires updating.
- Erasure: You have the right to request that we delete any personal information pertaining to you. We will assess any deletion request on a case by case basis and will endeavour to respond to you as soon as possible, at most within one calendar month. If you have authored any content on the DPN and would like this to be deleted, please let us know.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please use the following contact details:
Address: 5 Lombard Street, Dublin 2, Ireland.
If you are concerned about the manner in which we have collected and used your personal data, please contact us using the contact details above – we will do our best to help. If you are unhappy with the way in which we have handled your personal data you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Where we store your personal data
How we keep your personal data secure
Our data is stored on a secure server using SSH encryption. Cobblestone
Learning take the protection of your personal data very seriously and we take
appropriate steps to ensure your personal data is stored in a secure
environment to prevent any unauthorised access.
Cobblestone Learning may use external data service providers to process personal data on our behalf, for example in providing our “Social Poling” features within our course we use the features of the Elucidat authoring tool.
When we do so we have appropriate agreements in place to protect the data. Any data transfers between external service providers and ourselves are conducted by secure means.
Sharing of your personal data
We will not share your personal information with any third parties for them to use for their own marketing purposes. We may disclose your personal data if required to do so by law.